Monday, August 31, 2009

Walking and Shopping, Oh my!

They say that walking and shopping, basically staying active, can bring on labor. So off to downtown Bethesda, on foot, we went! I laced up my walking shoes and we took off. It's about a mile walk! The weather was really nice, very cool, so we enjoyed the stroll.

We also had fun at two totally adorable baby stores! And, of course, bought a few little items for Baby Lima Bean!


And, of course, we stopped for frozen yogurt at Sweet Green. Yum!


We're going to up the ante tomorrow (If I make it to tomorrow... Come on baby!) and hit the Leesburg Outlets! I think it might be working. I have been crampy all day. Think I'm getting Braxton Hicks contractions, which is a new development. So that's got to mean something, right?

1 comment:

  1. I love that little wooden clutching toy and have added it to my registry! I hope Baby Bean comes along soon!

    ReplyDelete