Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! I love ya, tomorrow!

Yes, I can now tell people who ask... "I am due TOMORROW." Freaky. Never thought I'd actually get to this point... But here I am.

And judging by the poll (on the right hand column), many of you thought I would! Of the 16 people who voted, only five (31 percent) thought I would deliver early. No one thought I would deliver on Lima Bean's due date of Sept. 2 (tomorrow). A majority of you, 11 people or 69 percent, thought I would deliver LATE.

Gee, thanks all.

Well, my update is that I still have not gone into labor and my water has yet to break. Yesterday, I felt backache and cramps all day, some Braxton Hicks. Lots of pressure on my pelvis last night, making it hard to sleep. I think these are all good signs that labor is around the corner?

So far, all I know is that Baby Lima Bean will be a September baby! And she's not an early bird.

Off to do more walking and shopping...

1 comment: