I am convinced that Baby Lima Bean is a shopaholic. See, every day she is late, I have nothing else to do, so I go out shopping and buy her stuff. She's sitting in there going, "I wonder what I'll get if I hold off ONE more day?!"
Oh yes, this one will be trouble. Papa Bean better watch out!
As it is, we spent today in Friendship Heights introducing my sister and mom to the fabulousness that is Filene's Basement. And lo and behold, I even discovered something new about Filenes... They have a baby section!
Five-piece Puma outfit sets for $19.99 each... Ralph Lauren dresses for $25 each... I couldn't resist! And now Baby Lima Bean has more cute clothes... Not like she needed any more! She is going to be one stylish baby. I only hope I can dress well enough to carry her around!
Like I said... Watch out, Papa Bean!
No comments:
Post a Comment