Today was all about relaxing. We spent the day in downtown Bethesda, where I got my hair cut at Salon Cielo. Love the new do! Papa Bean also go this hair cut. I also got a manicure and pedicure! So, basically, I am all ready for baby.
Also this weekend, I washed all baby bassinet bedding and clothes, plus burp cloths, slings and changing pads. I used Seventh Generation Baby Laundry Detergent and washed cold on delicate cycle with no fabric softeners.
And... On a trip to Buy Buy Baby yesterday, I found an adorable white and pink Margary Ellen outfit for Lima Bean to wear when we leave the hospital. A kimono top, pants with footies and a little hat, plus a blanket. I washed that too, so it's all ready to go!
Finally, we took a few fun bump shots... To remember how huge I am! Baby Bean, you have a one week! This is your final notice! By this time next week, it's time to come join us in the real world!

Click Here to see the whole shoot.
No comments:
Post a Comment