Total weight gain: 30 pounds (Down a pound since last week! My doctor says this is normal in the final weeks...)
Maternity clothes: Anything that fits... Dresses, skirts, yoga pants and maternity tops. Oh how I can't wait to have a waistline again!
Main symptoms: Very tired. Forgetful. Gassy. Can't eat much food at one sitting. Hard to pick things up. Belly is ridiculously HUGE!
Exercise: Stretching, bouncing on exercise ball, kegels, walking.
Best moment: Enjoying a nice dinner with friends on our new patio furniture last Friday night!
Movement: Still VERY active in there! I am told she is head down, so it's her butt that is moving. I feel her moving mostly all day. And she gets the hiccups all the time too!
Food cravings: Chocolate. Cake. Cookies.
Gender: Girl... Plan to ask for another check at our ultrasound next Wednesday. Just to be sure!
Labor signs: Still none. And at my doctor appointment Tuesday, I was told still no progress.
Belly button in or out? I think it's out but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It is completely gone and you can see it through my clothes. But it's not sticking out, per se.
What I miss: Being able to fit in small spaces and pick up things that I drop.
What I am looking forward to: Will we ever get to the end of our To-Do list? Can't wait to finish the nursery and get all the rest of the furniture that we need for guests!
Weekly wisdom: Hospital tours are very useful and helpful to take!
Milestones: We took a hospital tour last Sunday and got a bed for the basement. We also wrote a short birth plan and have started putting together stuff for our hospital bag!
Best moment: Enjoying a nice dinner with friends on our new patio furniture last Friday night!
Movement: Still VERY active in there! I am told she is head down, so it's her butt that is moving. I feel her moving mostly all day. And she gets the hiccups all the time too!
Food cravings: Chocolate. Cake. Cookies.
Gender: Girl... Plan to ask for another check at our ultrasound next Wednesday. Just to be sure!
Labor signs: Still none. And at my doctor appointment Tuesday, I was told still no progress.
Belly button in or out? I think it's out but it's not as bad as I thought it would be. It is completely gone and you can see it through my clothes. But it's not sticking out, per se.
What I miss: Being able to fit in small spaces and pick up things that I drop.
What I am looking forward to: Will we ever get to the end of our To-Do list? Can't wait to finish the nursery and get all the rest of the furniture that we need for guests!
Weekly wisdom: Hospital tours are very useful and helpful to take!
Milestones: We took a hospital tour last Sunday and got a bed for the basement. We also wrote a short birth plan and have started putting together stuff for our hospital bag!
No comments:
Post a Comment