Guess who just got an early birthday present??? Guess! Guess! Guess! Meeeeeeeeeeee! There is a fabulous sample sale over at Kate Spade right now and so Papa Bean just bought me the diaper bag of my dreams!!!!!! It was 75% off and OMG just look how gorgeous it is!!!!!!! I will be one hot stylish momma!!!!!!!

Um, so Baby Lima Bean... That is another hint... I can't be a stylish momma and I can't carry that diaper bag without YOU... So come along, little girl... If you are good, one day momma will buy you a pretty bag too. Promise! My mom buys me pretty Coach bags and I'm sure grandma will buy you some too! That's what grandmas and moms are for! And daddies who love their big pregnant wives buy pretty bags too. :-)
Is that not enough of an incentive to come out, Baby Lima Bean? Someday you will understand. And you will say, "Look, if I knew a Kate Spade bag was on the line, I'd have slid out in 10 minutes flat!" Well... The world's a waiting!
No comments:
Post a Comment