Sunday, January 31, 2010

New things in Alexa's world

There are 3 new and exciting things in Alexa's world that I want to share! In the last week, she has been reaching out and touching our faces. It's so cute! She also likes to JUMP! It's adorable! Finally, she has been reaching out to my cup, so I let her try taking a sip!

Here is darling Alexa with her Daddy! Click HERE to watch a short video of her jumping on Daddy's lap and touching his face (view of Alexa's back). Click HERE to watch another short video of the cutest baby in the world and Daddy (view of Alexa's smiling face)!


And here is Alexa practicing drinking out of a CUP! All she does is hold it and stick her tongue out. I think she's teething and the cold feels good against her gums. So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment