Not at the same time, but she had two firsts today! First, this morning, she was cuddling with us in bed and when I gave her some room, she rolled over! Daddy and I were both there to see her first roll. It was amazing!
Then, later in the day, while we were at Starbucks, I was bouncing her on my lap. She likes to stand on my legs and jump up and down. She laughed: He-he-he! It was so cute!
Now... The video proof!
Last night, she TRIED and TRIED to roll over... But to no avail! With everyone watching later this morning, she tried again but ended up just flailing about in a new DANCE... It looks kind of like jumping jacks on the floor!
Finally, she rolled over! Click HERE to watch! Below are some photos extracted from the video to give you the play-by-play.
After he roll, she did another happy DANCE, which could also be mistaken for an exercise routine. What a great start to 2010!







No comments:
Post a Comment