Monday, January 18, 2010

Our little sitter (sort of)!

So I'm not sure if this counts as sitting? She can't get into this position on her own and she can't lift her arms up. But if I sit Alexa up, I can get her to balance on her arms and sit on her own! She's been doing this for a week or so? I call it her tripod sit. Check it out!


Of course, Alexa can also sit on her Nod chair!


And here is a picture of her in her laying in her stroller! Today was a holiday, so I met up with some other women in my mom's group, then joined Daddy for a walk along the Capitol Crescent trail. What a great day!


We used the JJ Cole Toddler Urban BundleMe that I got NEW at the Wiggle Room consignment shop for $15 (usually $59)! It matches the JJ Cole Infant Urban BundleMe that we use in the car seat. The liner zips up like a jacket around Alexa to keep her toasty warm!

The grey padding that you see cushioning her head is the JJ Cole Body Support, which I got on sale for $14 (usually $25)! Our pediatrician recommended it to protect her neck and keep her head from bumping around too much. Sure looks cozy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment