Today was a wonderful day! I started off by taking Alexa to the mall for Stroller Striders. I ate so much over the weekend (caramel popcorn!) that I had to work out! Then Daddy and I took Alexa downtown for lunch and a walk along the Capitol Crescent trail.
Here is adorable Alexa in her stroller with Daddy!
Thanks Aunt Kelly & Uncle Ben for the cute "Tree Huger" onesie!

When we got home that night, we put Alexa on her mat and she started something new... Getting up on her knees!
First she rolled. Now she's trying to crawl! She's not going anywhere yet, but it's not for lack of trying. Once Alexa rolls onto her tummy, she pushes up to her knees. She even pushes back on her legs like a "down dog" yoga pose! Oh, and she's also rolling from her tummy to her back now. Oh, the progress!
Click HERE to watch a 40-second video of Alexa "swimming" on her tummy, pushing up on her arms and then pushing up on her knees!
Click HERE to watch a 40-second video of Alexa pushing up on her knees, then rolling onto her back and playing with her ball!
Click HERE to watch a 60-second video of Alexa rolling back onto her tummy and then using her knees to scoot forward!




No comments:
Post a Comment