I have no pictures to share. Because this blog is all about Alexa, not me! But in honor of the baby shower topic, I made some lists that might be helpful to the soon-to-be moms out there -- you know who you are!
Here goes...
5 Big-Ticket Baby Items that have been worth EVERY PENNY!
1. Medela Freestyle Pump
2. Video Monitor
4. Good diaper bag
5. Snap & Go Stroller frame
5 Small-Ticket Baby Things that you should NOT OVERLOOK!
1. Pack of plain white cloth diapers for burp cloths
2. Dr. Brown bottle brush & bottle drying rack (I love the Skip Hop one!)
3. Nursing Cover
4. Mirror for car seat
5. Plastic bags for dirty diapers
5 Baby Things that have MADE MY LIFE EASIER...
3. Mobile with music
4. Infant bouncer
5. Mini diaper changer (I like the Skip Hop one!)
5 of my personal favorite things!
1. Bravado nursing tank tops
2. Baby Book to record firsts (I have one from Ruby Love, but I love the Pearhead one too!)
3. Monthly stickers to record growth
4. Baby Legs!
2. Sock Ons!
5 Baby Toys that have been a HUGE HIT in our house!
1. Links
2. Oball
3. Princess Sophie Play & Grow doll with crinkle skirt
4. The Winkel
Happy shopping & registering!
No comments:
Post a Comment