We drove downtown today for another Infant Music Class at the JCC. What is great about this class is that we learn the words to several different songs - and re-learn old classics. We each get a song sheet so we can follow along with the words. Alexa loves it!
Our latest favorite song is "I've Got Two" from Sesame Street.
Another one we really like is about a donkey called Molly. But I made up my own words...
I have a baby
Her name's Alexa
And she goes wah-wah all the time!
A-L-E-X-A, A-L-E-X-A, A-L-E-X-A
Alexa, mine!
Two other songs that we've done in class that I am warming up to are "The Goldfish" and "Free to be You and Me." Plus, the song "Goodnight" by Laurie Berkner is very cute.
It's so relaxing to sing songs... And, thankfully, Alexa has no idea that I can't sing. She smiles so big and loves it!


No comments:
Post a Comment