Thursday, February 18, 2010

Alexa charms everyone at my doctor's office!

I had a doctor's appointment today, and Alexa came with me. She was a good girl and slept through most of the visit. Then she woke up at the end, so my doctor held her while I got ready to go. I looked up and all the nurses had gathered around while Alexa smiled and charmed them all!


Here is Alexa with the doctor who took care of her in my tummy! This is the doctor we were with when we saw Alexa, aka "Lima Bean," for the first time on the sonogram machine.

Unfortunately, my doctor didn't deliver Alexa since another doctor was on call that day. But she was at the hospital the night I was admitted and the weekend after my delivery. It was great to see her! And she was very excited to see Alexa again!

No comments:

Post a Comment