Two more weeks... Or two more days! Who knows? We are in the home stretch and now it's just a waiting game. We continue to get more and more things done each day, so that is a blessing. I keep thinking that I need one more week... But at the same time, I am ready. It's exciting to think about when it'll happen... Every night is the night before a big race. Or the first day or school.
This morning, we had our last sonogram appointment! We now have THREE different sonogram technicians all telling us with 100% certainty that we are having a girl. So if there is a delivery room surprise, it will be quite a SURPRISE! Here is our picture from the appointment. It's her spine. Couldn't really see much because she is so crammed in there.

Baby Lima Bean is no lima bean anymore... She is measuring in the 30-35 percentile at 6 pounds and 13 ounces. My office has taken up a pool on how much she'll weigh at delivery! Guesses range from 6 pounds to 8 pounds, 3 ounces. They are also doing a pool on WHEN I'll deliver, with guesses ranging from Aug. 28 to Sept. 10.
Meanwhile, I am up 3 pounds since last week, so 33 pounds since my first appointment. Week 38 bump pic from this morning below! (Check out our new yellow flowered hanging plants!)
Blood pressure good and belly measuring in line. Dialiation is now a "fingertip" as opposed to "long and closed." So that could mean something, or it could mean nothing... My doctor said she felt the baby's head! A little weird, but also a little cool.
If we make it to our next appointment (Week 39) then we will pick three dates around my 41st Week to schedule an induction... Eeeeeeek!
Dear Momma Bean,
ReplyDeleteI am an aspirin mommy-to-be and this blog has been an unputdownable (if thats any word!) affair the last two days. Yes, I read every single page in here in a 2 day marathon (err a readathon). Reading through these pages has only given me more conviction to pursue this aspiration seriously! This is surely going to be a very interesting guide --life-- baby-shopping-- vital stats matching-- nursery decoration-- to refer back to when I get there...Till then, here's wishing you the very best for li'l miss bean's entry into the big,wide world :) Goin' by her pictures, she's perfect :)
Love n prayers
Thank you! I'm glad you've enjoyed my rants and crazy posts. I wish you all the best on your road to mommy-hood. If you want more fun blog reading... Check out www.pregosaur.com that some friends of mine run. Lots of good TTC and early pregnancy stuff on there. :-)
ReplyDelete