Saturday, April 18, 2009

Let's talk Details!

How far along: 20 weeks/3 days

Total weight gain: 11 pounds (up 1 pound since last week!)

Maternity clothes: Oh yeeeeeah. Got the GAP maternity pants but only like one pair, so am returning the other. It's really hard to find comfy work pants! So far my Target and Ann Taylor LOFT pants are my faves! I also just ordered a bunch of maternity tops from Target that were on clearance, free shipping and buy 2 get 1 free! I got 13 tops for $100! Go me..... Plus, I go this totally cute top that I am wearing today! Love it!

Stretch marks: No.

Main symptoms: Bigger belly. Still sort of tired. Bathroom trips have picked up again! Arg!

Exercise: Prenatal yoga on Sunday.

Best moment of the week: Finding out that we have a little princess on her way! And seeing her on the sonogram screen. She's already soooo cute!

Movement: Definitely feeling baby Lima! Usually after I eat or when I am still, like sitting at my desk or reading in bed at night. It's great!

Food cravings: Frozen fruit bars! Cookies! More cereal!

Gender: Girl!

Labor signs: None.

Belly button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Being skinny! Hahaha. Maybe I'll get this T-shirt!

What I am looking forward to: Being really, really big and pregnant!

Weekly wisdom: Target is the way to go on maternity clothes!

Milestones: Found out that Lima is a girl! Had our Week 20 sonogram and appointment. Finally caved in and got some pregnancy pillows. Also purchased two new books, Baby Bargains and The Happiest Baby on the Block. Reviews to come!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new little lima bean….. I have to agree that Baby Bargins is a great book… I used it religiously when I have my first son. It saved us a bundle… As a new Mom I thought that the more expensive, the better, and that I only wanted the best for my newborn. Boy was I wrong…and Baby bargins helped me see the light. It quickly became my husbands go to book also!! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! You make a very good point that it's hard to see the light when you want the best for you baby, but the best does not have to be the most expensive! I am devouring Baby Bargains and loving it more and more each day. :-)

    ReplyDelete