How far along: 22 weeks/1 day
Total weight gain: 14 pounds (That's up 2 pounds since last week! Eeeeek! But in my defense, Little Lima Bean now weighs a POUND on her own, so it's not all me!)
Maternity clothes: Wearing my two black maternity pants a lot, plus a new maternity black skirt from Target! Also, I got a super comfy bright green tee from Lululemon that is not maternity, but is stretchy and long so it works perfectly! Wore that with my black skirt and a cute black jacket (that no longer buttons) for a hip look on Tuesday. I also wore my cute navy blue J Crew dress with a chic white jacket to brunch with my friend Vanilla Bean on Saturday! Yay to being stylish with a bump!
Stretch marks: No.
Main symptoms: Don't laugh, but I think I'm drooling. At night. Don't tell Papa Bean, I don't think he's noticed yet! Also this past week, I've been extra forgetful.
Exercise: Prenatal yoga on Sunday; did small-weight arm exercises and leg lifts on Tuesday; 1 hour on the ellyptical machine Wednesday night while watching the American Idol results show.
Best moment of the week: We had a great weekend, starting with seeing an old friend for drinks on Friday and seeing the Studio Theater play "Rock 'n Roll" and then a fabulous brunch on Saturday and watching baseball with friends at Stoney's that afternoon. Chill and fun.
Movement: Little Lima is quite active these days, swooshing or kicking me daily! This past week, I felt her while I was listening to an argument at the U.S. Supreme Court, attending a briefing at the Old Executive Building adjacent to the White House with a senior Obama adviser and just today at a news conference at the U.S. Capitol. It's funny to think of all the cool places Little Lima has already been.
Food cravings: Fruit popsicles. They are delish and oooooh so healthy too! Got a stash and have been enjoying one a night. Papa Bean love them too!
Gender: Expecting a little lady in four months!
Labor signs: None.
Belly button in or out? Still in.
What I miss: Nothing comes to mind this week...
What I am looking forward to: Having a house so I can start decorating the nursery!
Weekly wisdom: Etsy.com is a GREAT place to find unique and creative baby toys, decor and nursery items!
Milestones: This week marks the start of the 6th month of pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment