Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Holy Cuteness!

It finally happened. I have become obesessed with baby clothes! The onesies, the bibs, the hats, booties... They're just too adorable!

And I have to say, I don't think that girls clothes take the cake on cuteness. There is a wealth of totally adorable baby boy clothes too. Of course, if we have a boy, there may be a limit to how cute Papa Bean will let me dress Lima Bean. And a girl? Don't think she'll be all in pink. Girls can wear other colors too!

So in the run-up to tomorrow's big appointment, where we find out of Lima Bean is a boy or a girl (have you voted yet?!) I present to you some totally adorable clothes for both boys and girls:

Which line will Lima Bean be wearing? Stay tuned... We find out tomorrow!

If Lima Bean is a girl... She'll be decked out in these totally cute outfits!

But if Lima Bean is a boy... He'll rock out to these totally smart looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment