Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let's talk Details!

How far along: 19 weeks/ 1 day

Total weight gain: 10-13 pounds (up 2 1/2 pounds since last week! Eeeek!)

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants and tops are becoming more and more comfortable and a necessity. I just ordered two new maternity pants from GAP. Hope they fit!

Stretch marks: No.

Main symptoms: Tired. Spacey. A protruding belly.

Exercise: Ran the Cherry Blossom 10-Miler on Sunday and then did prenatal yoga.

Best moment of the week: So many! Attending a good friend's wedding, taking Lima Bean on the Cherry Blossom run, and enjoying a great Passover seder with good friends.

Movement: Feeling small "flutters" of movement but still not sure what it is!

Food cravings: Cereal, almonds, chocolate, red meat (had to have fajitas last Friday!)

Gender: You all are pretty split on whether Lima Bean is a boy or a girl! Interesting. Less than a week until we find out!

Labor signs: None.

Belly button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Being able to wear more clothes in my closet and my cute dresses.

What I am looking forward to: Being able to take Lima Bean out in a jogging stroller!

Weekly wisdom: Enjoy every day because this pregnancy is going by so quickly! Let's see if I still think that at 30 weeks...

Milestones: Our condo is under contract and has passed inspection! Now, we just gotta buy a house... and a car... and a crib. But one thing at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment