Well baby Lima has been growing and she is now the size of a CANTALOUPE! That is a little freaky because, wow, those things are BIG! My belly has been sticking out a little more, so I'll have to work on getting an updated bump photo to share.
In the meantime, here is the fruit pic:

So what's going on with Little Lima? Lots!
- She can now respond to external sounds, such as the music I am listening to or my voice. So Papa Bean has taken to saying goodbye to me in the morning and then leaning down and saying goodbye to his little princess too! Yes, we are those silly parents-to-be!
- She can now grip with her fists. So, watch out to any bullies on the playground!
- Toenails and scalp hair are growing, which is good since we'll need both in order to do a mother-daughter spa day to get our hair and nails done...
- And this coming week, she is developing taste buds on her tongue, so in 21 years we can enjoy some nice wine and champagne at our mother-daugher spa day. Or, am I getting ahead of myself?
- Lima's digestive system is now so advanced that she can absorb water and sugar from the amniotic fluid... That must come first. Then wine. In, you know, 2030.
- Finally, this is pretty cool: By now we could hear her swoosh-swoosh heartbeat with a stethoscope!
Ooooh, I want a stethoscope so bad!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment