Saturday, March 14, 2009

Finally ... Some photos of me

So these aren't exactly "bump" shots but these photos should give you a pretty good idea of what I am looking like these days. These photos were all taken on Saturday (Week 15, Day 3).

The first one is of me in a super comfortable baby doll dress from H&M ($29.99) that I wore to a friend's wedding shower.

Much to my surprise, no one seemed to notice my MASSIVE waistline. I assume they figured I had put on a few since I clearly did hold back on the cake and cookies...

After the shower, I changed into a second outfit for dinner with the girls.

These are the black maternity pants from Ann Taylor Loft, which look totally normal but are super comfy. The top is another fabu H&M find ($19.99) that totally hides my tiny pooch!

After dinner with the girls, I met Papa Bean and some friends, we'll call them Vanilla Bean and Chocolate Bean, out at a club called Lux Lounge for a birthday shindig.













I sipped on club soda with lime and was not nearly as tired as I was during the inaugural weekend parties, which were back in the exhausting days of the 1st Tri. Loving the 2nd Tri energy!

No comments:

Post a Comment