First stop: A Pea in a Pod. Fabulous clothing! Super cute stuff, especially the dresses. But, oh my goodness, watch your wallet!
I tried on some designer jeans that you, um, pull up. Love it. But why do they still cost the same as non-maternity designer jeans?! One word: eBay.
Right now, I'm still wearing most of my regular jeans and pants, unbuttoned, with the help of a Bella Band. I have the bands in white, black and chocolate brown. They rock.
However, I can't wait to wear some of the maternity stuff when (please, please!) I get a cute basketball belly. Right now, with my almost-Week 14 bloat, it just looks like I ate too much over the holildays.
Still, after trying on several cute dresses (love the new kelly green this season!) and a slew of jeans I did manage to purchase a cute red v-neck top and super comfy (and bigger!) bra from Spanx. Bra-llelujah!
Second stop: Motherhood Maternity. Also cute stuff! Not quite as stunning as the stuff at A Pea in a Pod but OMG soooo much more affordable. Think Express vs. BCBG. Bypass a few questionable items and look for the goodies.
I tried on a ton and ended up with a great black dress for work (only $30!) and a couple cute tops, like the lavender one above.
Now if only my belly would emerge and give me the opportunity to show them off!
No comments:
Post a Comment