Thursday, July 23, 2009

Our stroller has arrived!

Holy amazing cuteness! Is this not the best stroller ever?! A big thank you to Grandpa Howard Bean and Mema Wanda Bean for such an amazing gift!

If you recall, it took us a while to decide on a stroller... We wanted a sporty, rugged stroller that could handle the city streets, walking paths and rough terrain around our house. Papa Bean wanted durable wheels. I wanted lightweight and cute. Meet our new baby buggy - the Baby Jogger City Classic!

Here is Papa Bean looking at the pieces:


He put it together and didn't even need my help! (Darn, I like to lend help, offer advice, but he put it together before I could say a word!)


I then attached the parent console (shower gift from Mary Clare, another soon-to-be Baby Jogger parent!) and Papa Bean attached the all-important drink holder (thanks again to Grandpa Howard Bean and Mema Wanda Bean!):


Another shot at our lovely ride! Baby Lima Bean will love taking rides in her stroller! Stay tuned for details about our lovely and ultra-safe infant car seat, also a gift from Grandpa Howard Bean and Mema Wanda Bean! We need to get it installed in our car... Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment