I. Have. Discovered. The. Cutest. Baby. Clothes. Ever! Seriously. I may not be able to buy cute clothes for my bloated self (I swear if one more person tells me that I look humongous and the baby must be coming any day now, I will scream!)... But I sure can buy adorable designer threads for my little princess! Who cares that she's not born yet. Since when is being born a necessity when it comes to cute clothes?
I discovered the
Tea Collection when I was at Buy Buy Baby purchasing items for our stroller, thanks to Grandpa Howard Bean and Mema Wanda Bean! (More ranting and raving on the amazing stroller coming up!)
Back to the cute clothes. Oh how I can't resist the Clearance rack. And there they were... The cutest clothes EVER! I displayed admirable restraint and only purchased two darling outfits...

BUT THEN, I Googled. I had to... And I discovered the Tea Collection Web site! And they just happened to be having a big sale, with 20% off already reduced prices THIS WEEK ONLY!
Again, I showed admirable restraint and only purchased several of the cutest dresses, in various sizes. Combined with the over-the-top cute clothes that Lima Bean already got at my shower, these dresses will certainly make her the best dressed, cutest baby ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment