How far along: 33 weeks/1 day
Total weight gain: 27 pounds at my Week 32 appointment (If I am on track, I'd be 28 today)
Maternity clothes: Just got a lovely package of FOUR maternity dresses from my mom! Two brown and two pink. Since dresses and yoga pants are the only thing I am wearing these days, these will sure come in handy!
Main symptoms: My big belly is the biggest symptom! Thankfully, after my dentist appointment, my gums are no longer a disaster zone. I do use the bathroom a lot, but I'm used to that now, so I just go whenver I stand up or start to leave home or the office. I got a cold last week during our move and the congestion was intense! Am over the cold now, but the conjestion has lingered... I have occasional back pain, but my Boppy sleep pillow and wedge are amazing and so it's not that bad and I am still sleeping soundly. Lots of forgetfulness and clumsiness!
Exercise: Walking 0.9 miles from our new house to the Metro every morning!
Best moment: Seeing all my friends at my shower this past weekend! And then, later, putting baby Lima Bean's clothes away in her closet. Every piece I held up, I imagined will soon be filled with a little baby, our baby, and it just makes me so excited to meet her and see who she will be and what she'll be like.
Movement: Nonstop! She kicks. She twitches. She rolls. She sticks her butt (or head? or foot?) up so that one side of my belly sticks up and I look lopsided. Plus, she is definitely getting the hiccups, nearly every day!
Food cravings: In this summer heat, anything cold and refreshing! Gelato and sorbet are still tops in my book!
Gender: DEFINITELY A GIRL! At our last ultrasound, at Week 30, I asked the technician, who was a different technician than the one who originally told us we were having a girl. This one took a look and confirmed, without a shaddow of a doubt, that we're having a GIRL!
Labor signs: None. I might start having Braxton Hicks contractions soon, but haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary yet...
Belly button in or out? OK, how can you tell if it's in or out? My button is almost nonexistant now! It's now so shallow that white skin that was previously never exposed to sunlight is peeking out. But I woudn't necessarily say it's "popped" out...
What I miss: Really miss running! There is a great running trail right next to our new house and I am dying to do some long runs and check it out! Also, very excited to take baby jogging with me!
What I am looking forward to: Setting up the nursery! We are now moved into our new home and plan to paint the nursery this weekend! The chocolate brown glider rocker is being delivered on Saturday, July 25. Still waiting on the crib! Can't wait to start putting things where they go and getting it all ready for Baby Bean!
Weekly wisdom: I take water bottles with me everywhere. In this heat, I need it!
Milestones: So many! We moved into our new house last week! My friends threw me an amazing shower last weekend! We ordered a dining room table... We got an infant car seat and stroller, thanks to Papa Bean's dad and stepmom! We have received lots of amazing gifts to get ready for Baby Bean's arrival, like a swing from Papa Bean's sister and a high chair from my sisters! Plus, I attended a breastfeeding class last week. One thing at a time!
No comments:
Post a Comment