Our house may be on a quiet street, but we are within a nice 15-20 minute stroll to tons of shops and restaurants in town. The path, known as the Bethesda Trolley Trail, will be great to walk baby Lima Bean on in her stroller. And I can go running along the trail, which runs from Rockville to Bethesda and hooks up with the Capitol Crescent Trail to D.C., to get back into shape! We are so lucky to have such a great location. I am so excited about our new neighborhood!
On our walk into town, we stopped at Urban Country's big clearance sale and I picked up some adorable baby clothes for Baby Lima Bean at half off! Check out this adorable newborn hat and mittens! And this cute pink hat and booties! All organic and so soft!

We then enjoyed a delicious meal at Cafe Deluxe, I got a manicure and pedicure, some delicious gelato and we walked home! I got an e-mail letting me know that our crib mattress was in, so we turned the day productive by zipping out to pick it up! Pictured below is the Eco-Friendly Sealy Posturepedic Springfree Crib Mattress. I ordered it on sale for $119 from Wal-Mart

No comments:
Post a Comment