Another plus for surfing Craigslist... A soon-to-be mother of three just posted a really great coupon code for gDiapers. If you recall, we are planing to try these diapers and hoping they work out! They feature a cloth outer shell and eco-friendly flushable liners!The coupon code is "g829Romano" and it saves $30 off of each purchase of the everyday g's six pack, which is a package of three vanilla bean diapers (pictured) and three orange diapers, six liners and a swish stick. Since this pack usually sells for $70, being able to buy it for only $40 is a real deal!
So, to stock up, I ordered three sets, one in each size: Small, Medium and Large. Saved $90!
I also e-mailed the mother who posted the code to thank her, and to ask how gDiapers worked out for her. She wrote back, with many positive things to say!
I have two boys (almost 5 and almost 3) and I have used gDiapers since they first became available. I really like them a lot and have used them in conjunction with cloth (because when my second was born, I just couldn't commit completely to cloth diapering). I am now expecting my third baby--literally any day now--and plan to cloth and gDiaper exclusively. I love that the gDiapers are really convenient for being out and about (where you'd typically want something more "disposable"). The inserts can easily be flushed, and/or you can just use the cloth inserts.
My almost 3 year old has been "potty trained" for quite some time now--both of my boys trained early (18-20 months old) and I think it has a lot to do with NOT using disposables. Disposable diapers give babies/toddlers a false sense of being too dry, so they never get the jist that they need to use the potty. I found that using cloth and gDiapers helped speed the transition along. I continued to use a large size gDiaper on my youngest son at night up until a few months ago when he finally started making it through the night dry. SUCH a savings over disposable "Pull-ups".
The flushable liners also make great addition to compost, and the fluff from inside works great in flower pots to keep moisture in (an unexpected bonus).
No comments:
Post a Comment