Friday, June 5, 2009

About diaper bags . . .

Should we get one bag to share? Or two? Parents, please weigh in here! Obviously, the styles of bags that I like are more ... stylish. Whereas the type of bag that Papa Bean likes are ... plain. Should we go with a sensible black messenger bag? Can I also have a fun, stylish chic bag?

Before we decide, here are some bags out there that caught our eye...

Diaper Bags for Momma Bean (Kate Spade, in my dreams; Liz Lange, but will that work for winter? Oi Oi in black zebra probably a winner since black goes with anything, works for the winter and is also oh so stylish):

Diaper Bags that Momma Bean could share with Papa Bean (top one from Diaper Dude, rest are from Skip Hop):


We're looking (well, Momma Bean is), so this list is NOT conclusive. If you have any favorites or suggestions, please e-mail me!

1 comment:

  1. We have one diaper bag, the Skip Hop Dash although I really don't think my husband would care if we had a more stylish bag -- he'd still carry it.

    ReplyDelete