Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

We had a wonderful weekend in Ocean City visiting Papa Bean's dad for Father's Day!

Unfortunately, it rained most of the weekend. But we still enjoyed some great dinners and relaxation with Howard & Wanda. (If you are looking for a great book, I just read "The Memory Keeper's Daughter" over the weekend. Couldn't put it down! Very powerful.)

On Sunday night, we headed out to dinner and -- surprise -- look who put on the SAME Aloha shirt? Haha. Before they changed, I had to snap one picture!


In honor of Father's Day, I surprised Papa Bean with a few books...



One for him to watch: "Being Dad" DVD


And one for him to read to Baby Bean: "Daddy Kisses" board book


Baby Bean also got Papa Bean a Father's Day gift... A Baby Bjorn carrier so that he can carry her around everywhere he goes and show her everything there is to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment