We stayed at the super fabulous Wynn Encore (props to Marcie-K for hooking us up with amazing rates in this hot hot hot hotel!), spent our days lounging at the European Pool (adults only, exception for Lima Bean, of course!), eating amazing dinners and even saw the Cirque du Soleil show "Love," featuring songs form The Beatles.
Now, I know what you all are wondering: Did I or didn't I?
And the answer is yes and no.
Did I bear my belly or did I don a maternity swim suit? Duh.
On the first day, my shy self wore a new maternity top and skirt bottom, both from Target. But since we were at the European pool, where many ladies were wearing the bare minimum, I quickly felt overdressed. Actually, I felt like I was wearing a TENT!
So... Here is a picture of me in the tent on Friday (Week 25, Day 2):
I wore a bikini the next two days, baring my belly for all to gawk at. LOL. Don't worry, moms, I slathered myself with 30 SPF sunscreen, which I re-applied several times all day, in between my dozen or so bathroom trips due to the immense amount of water I was consuming.
It was great. Lima Bean got a healthy dose of Vitamin D. She kicked me several times at the pool, so I think she liked the sunbathing. By this point, she can feel hot and cold so she must have been very confused as I went back and forth from sunbathing to the cold pool. Also, according to my books, she can "see" the sun through my belly, like a reddish glow. Pretty cool.
Oh, and don't worry that the maternity bathing costumes will go to waste. I'll be able to use these "tents" for sunbathing at my friend's pool this summer and also at Ocean City, as I obviously will be too shy to bare my belly in the midst of non-Vegas folks!
Finally, here is another picture of us girls all glammed up and headed out to dinner. Obviously we are in a limo. Because, you know, that's how we roll.
And the fine print: A photo *does* exist of my ginormous belly in a bikini. But it's BRO (by request only). Not fit for online publication. Beg and I might let you see it. ;-P
No comments:
Post a Comment