If you are doing the math, welcome to my world where pregnancy really equals 10 months. I guess that means that I am 60% of my way. At least I'm past halfway! Yay!
According to one pregnancy book, at a weight of one and a half pounds and length of eight and a half inches, Lima Bean has "outgrown the fruit refrences and is now the size of a standard letter." See below.

Some details about Lima Bean's development:
- Her face is now fully formed, complete with a full set of eyelashes and eyebrows and a good amount of hair on her head! She must be adorable. I mean, look at who her parents are!
- So take one guess as to what color her hair is? If you guessed brown, that would be a good guess, but it would also be wrong. Right now, her hair is snow white since there's no pigment in it yet! Once she goes to the little salon in my ute, she'll come out with her burnette ringlets.
- Also, by now Lima Bean may have facial expressions such as frowning, squinting and pursing of the lips. You know, practicing the looks she'll give mommy and daddy to get whatever she wants!
- Finally, she can make a fist now and may already have a preference for the right or left hand. Any bets for whether she'll be a righty or lefty?
No comments:
Post a Comment