Sunday, November 22, 2009

Lots of playtime and tummy time!

I got a lot of work done today on thank you cards and birth announcements. Meanwhile, Daddy and Alexa played!

Click HERE to watch a video of Alexa grabbing her rings! She grabbed them herself! Note that she grabbed them with her RIGHT hand. Daddy thinks that means she will be right handed.

Also, since Alexa is such a fan of mirrors, I got her a new toy! It's a pyramid with ribbons and crinkle fabric on it, and also a MIRROR! It's perfect for tummy time! Here is Alexa enjoying it on Sunday morning.


Later in the day, I took a break from the cards and we walked to lunch while Alexa took a nice afternoon nap. I woke her after about three hours to eat, then she played some more with Daddy. We pulled out the mirrored pyramid again for some more tummy time!

Click HERE to watch a video of her. Look at that head control!

No comments:

Post a Comment