Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another good sleep night!

On Alexa's second night in her crib, she slept FIVE hours! Way to go! So I felt really great and got ready early for my mom's group.

I also tried out the E.A.S.Y. theory and fed Alexa at 8 a.m., followed by an hour or so of awake time as I got ready to leave. As expected, she then fell asleep in the car ride to the 10 a.m. group . I let her sleep and then woke her at 11 a.m. to nurse. We played a little bit and then she fell asleep by the time we went to lunch around Noon.

So far, so good!

We went for a walk in the afternoon and met up with Daddy and Grandma E for some coffee! Then after feeding Alexa and letting her have some awake time, we headed to dinner at Mia's and she slept the whole time! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment