Sunday, November 29, 2009

Deals! Deals! I got some great deals!

The weather was amazing today, so we all went for a walk! As Alexa slept and Daddy watched football at a nearby restaurant, I snuck away for a few minutes to check out the Wiggle Room, a baby and maternity consignment store near our house.

I had seen a Baby Hawk carrier there that I was interested in. These carriers can be customized in the color and fabric of your choosing and go for $90-115. The one at Wriggle Room is brown with white, green and pink fabric. The price of $34 was set to decrease to $20 in a couple days and I wanted to see if it was still there!

It was... And they gave me the lower price early! What a deal! Here is my new (refurbished) Baby Hawk carrier!


I also got a brand new, still in its packaging JJ Cole Toddler UrbanBundleMe just like our current Infant one for only $15.73 (retails for $59.99)! And I picked up a second Miracle Blanket for just $5.50 (retails for $29.95) and a black Bravado nursing tank top for $10.50 (retails for $45).

Yay! We love deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment