Thursday, March 4, 2010

Please... Vote for Alexa's nursery!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

UPDATE: We did NOT win. Boo! But, we came in 2nd place! Unfortunately, there is no runners-up prize. Still, I am pretty happy that out of seven nurseries, we came in SECOND! Yay!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Alexa's newborn photographer, Amber from Little Moon Photography, is having a contest for best nursery... And Alexa's nursery is in the running for the top prize, which is a free photo shoot in the nursery!

Click HERE to see the nurseries. Don't forget to vote for Alexa's nursery - #7! Voting closes Saturday at 7 p.m.

I was too busy to take new photos of the nursery... I wish I had. Because you all know how much I love taking photos! I sent in some old photos, but they still look good! Anyway, we took some more photos in her nursery this morning. Since I was home from work as part of my phase-in back to full-time. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment