Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alexa recognizes us!

There are photos of all the parents taped to the floor in Alexa's daycare center. The same photos also hang on each of the babies cribs so they can see familiar faces when they are going to sleep.

When I heard that, I thought it was a nice idea but I doubted that it made a difference. Well... Maybe I was wrong!

Daddy stopped by the daycare center today and Alexa had crawled over to the photo of us. I asked him if he thought Alexa recognized us and he said: "Yes she does. She was smiling and smacking it."


How cute! I wish I could have seen her in person! But Daddy gave me the next best thing... He took this photo on his iPhone and e-mailed it to me at work! Awwww... The photo of us was taken on our anniversary, Feb. 17, which was Alexa's first day at daycare.

No comments:

Post a Comment