As I was walking home after work today, Daddy and Alexa came out to meet me! The weather is so nice this week, and with the help of the Daylight Savings time switch, it's now light when we get home, which is so great.

We are doing a new schedule this week, where Daddy works from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. He then drives Alexa home while I work a little later and take the Metro home. Sometimes I get home first. Sometimes they get home first. But we are all getting home around 6:30 p.m.
That's a BIG improvement over getting home at 7:10 p.m., which is when we used to get home when Daddy worked until 6 p.m. and then picked me up at my office. So it's a wonderful change! We have so much more time to relax with Alexa, and give her dinner and a bath.
No comments:
Post a Comment