Tuesday, December 7, 2010

White House Holiday Party! Alexa stays home...

Tonight was a big night for us! Mommy and Daddy got to go to the White House Holiday Party! We met the president and first lady and enjoyed walking around the East Wing, sipping Egg Nog, trying the White House potato latkes (Daddy said mine were better!) and searching high and low for a Bo the Dog cookie.


Meanwhile, back at home, Alexa spent the day playing with Grandma! Here she is in the morning, as I was getting ready for work. She swiped my Blackberry!


Then she tended to her baby dolls, pushed around her shopping cart, played with her new dog pocketbook and ate an apple!


In the afternoon, she had more fun playing with Grandma... So cute! I love her expressions, especially when she sticks her lip out when she's concentrating. Note her new expression, courtesy of Grandma: "I don't know!"

No comments:

Post a Comment