Sunday, November 7, 2010

Shutterfly Photo Book Party!

This is pretty cool: I was selected to host a Shutterfly Photo Book Party! They sent me red Shutterfly balloons, an assortment of Shutterfly holiday card samples, a wooden easel to display one of my photo books, two packages of Worthers candies, Shutterfly tote bags and promo codes so that each of my guests could get a FREE 8x8 photo book and 10 holiday cards! Here's how it all turned out:


I invited a few mom friends over for a play date with wine and snacks. We had a great time while Alexa played with Avery and Kaitlyn! They played with Alexa's kitchen, her new doll and stroller and on her new piano! (Oooops, the piano is a Hanukkah gift from Grandma E and Pop, but we opened it early! Busted!)


Alexa surveyed the damage at the end of the party... My friends who came sans sons said it would have been a lot worse with their 14-month-old boys running around and that our girls were quite tame. Tame? Really? They all drank out of each others sippies, wanted to play the piano at the same time, regularly ran from room to room... It was all I could do to keep up with them and STILL stip my Prosecco! Sigh. Good times.

UPDATE: Here is the holiday card I made and ordered from Shutterfly!


Seasonal Chic 2010 Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

1 comment:

  1. I've never even heard of a Shutterfly book party, love the concept of it!

    Boys are definitely much more active than girls at that age. It's like they have red bull in their sippy cups!

    ReplyDelete