Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Shutterfly Photo Book GIVEAWAY!

Alas, despite my most awesome Shutterfly Photo Book party (see post), I have at few promo codes left over for FREE 20-page hardcover 8x8 Photo Books. So, I am doing my first-ever giveaway!


To enter:
1.  Follow my blog. If you're already a follower, thank you!
2.  Leave a comment about what kind of photo book you'll make.
3.  If I don't already have your e-mail, let me know in your comment how I can contact you if you win!

Entries accepted until Sat, Nov. 13. Winner announced on Sun., Nov. 14! Happy Photo Book dreaming!

GIVEAWAY CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR THE WINNER!

15 comments:

  1. HI! we would probably make a photo book for my parents or the in-laws of our recent wedding on 10/9/10 for Christmas! :)
    my e-mail is: amacleith at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added you to my google reader!

    Almost 2 years later and I still have not done a thing with our wedding photots; I'll probably make a book for the 'rents. ;o)

    email: marikoonophoto at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm now a follower! (although I've been unofficially following since you were on pregosaur)
    I would make a photo book of my baby girl's first year. email: dcnwosu at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alexa's mommy!! I'm officially a follower though I've been following since Alexa was just a lima bean. I would like to make a Mommy & Daddy story book for Kailani starting from our courtship to her first year.

    email heathliu at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Malia! I haven't made any kind of wedding album yet after 1 1/2 years, so I would probably make a little book of wedding pictures. Either that or: my brother always seems to take interesting pictures, and he's so in love with his new girlfriend right now - I think I would make an album for them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi malia,
    i've lurked on the bump and seen your blog before. your daughter is so cute.
    i'd use the shutterfly to either create a baby book for my MOH (she had her baby 2 months after our wedding) or a wedding photobook for DH's grandfather who couldn't make it out to HI from ohio.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog so much and love what you write !! Alexa is so lucky to have you both for parents and you both are lucky. I want to make a photo book for my mom for Christmas. Aiden is her only grandson and she never thought she would ever be a grandmother since hubby and I tried for 5 years to have a baby and after many doctors visit never knowing what was wrong I gave up and 6 months later we were pregnant. He is a gift and our miracle baby and in my mom's eyes, Aiden is her world and never thought it would ever happen but feels so complete, and the feeling Mommy and Daddy have- more then one word for it and many words but we feel oh so lucky to finally say we are parents!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Malia,
    I am a follower all the way from India. I have unofficially followed you since Lima bean. In fact an exact year later I was pregnant and had the same due date as you - 2nd Sep :). My baby daughter (yes :)) "Kavya" was born on 18th August 2010. I would love to make this photo book for her if I am eligible to win. Love your blog and have recently started blogging about her on http://shrajiv.blogspot.com

    Love
    Shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really, really want to make a photo book of Ashton's first year. From his birth day until his first bday party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd make a book of Kaya's first year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just took some engagement pictures for my friend and I would love to make a photo book for her with the pics!

    I still can't get over how cute A's halloween costume is =P LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. of course I would make a photobook with pics of Miss A :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey! Fellow HI bride here! I've checked in on your blog every now and then, since my little guy is not much younger than Miss Alexa. He just celebrated turning 1 a couple of weeks ago, so I would make a photo book of his first year. :) E-mail is courtneygulbranson at yahoo dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi!!! Another Hawaii bride and fellow nestie!! We are celebrating our first year of marriage next week, so I would make a book of all our fun adventures during the last year!!
    leahmcfarland (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for entering! I just picked a random number and #7 is the winner! Sharlene, I will contact you to get your address. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete