Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Alexa's 10 Favorite Books

One of my mom friends asked recently for ideas of things for kids to do in the car. Alexa actually loves reading her books in the car! So I made a list of some of her favorite books... Basically, at this point, anything with a picture of a DOG makes the list! These are the books SHE reaches for and carries around the house. I have a different list of favorite books, which I'll include at the end.

First 100 Words
by Sarah Phillips
Touch and Feel Neighborhood Animals
A Baby Einstein Book

Baby Einstein: Mirror Me!
by Julie Aigner-clark

Little Puppy Finger Puppet Book

Peek-a-boo, I Love You!
by Sandra Magsamen

My Big Animal Book











A Good Day
by Kevin Henkes
The Going to Bed Book
by Sandra Boynton










Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?
by Eric Carle








by Peggy Rathmann







Finally, as promised, here are a couple of MY favorite books. The top one gets me every time. It just soothes my soul to read it. I also like the museum book a lot. Very cute stuff.

On the Night You Were Born
by Nancy Tillman










I'd Like the Goo-Gen-Heim
by A.G. Hollingsworth

No comments:

Post a Comment