At the beach, Alexa got her first taste of sand. Check out her expression... Yuck! But she didn't stop shoveling it into her mouth. It, uh, is supposed to be good for digestion?
After the beach, we piled into the car and took off for the Aquarium on Roanoke Island! My friend Coleen had taken her baby Drew to the Baltimore Aquarium and said her son loved looking at the fish, so I was eager to take Alexa. She. Loved. It. So much so that we couldn't tear her away from the FIRST tank! She was memorized by the fish and kept pointing and grunting. So funny!
While on Roanoke Island, we stopped in their historic downtown for lunch and we got to walk around on the dock. I kept Alexa very close! She loved it. Afterward, I got stung by a bee. Ouch! But thankfully, the bee stung me and not Alexa. Whew!
After our day of fun, Alexa snuggled up with her doggy and fell asleep in the car. How sweet!
Click on photos to enlarge!





No comments:
Post a Comment