Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beach! Sand! Surf! Shopping!

Yes, it was a busy day! To start off, I got in a good 5-mile run. It was nice to check out the town. I found tons of shopping areas that we could check out later! Here is Alexa after her nap sitting on the deck with Daddy. The rain let up and since it was warm out, we got ready to... Head to the beach!


Like yesterday, Alexa insisted on walking to the beach on her own. She also insisted on carrying her own bucket of toys too! Stubborn little girl she is. Even though she dropped her bucket, she put the toys back in, picked it up and kept on trudging toward the shore...


Finally... Beach! We only had about 30 minutes and the sky was overcast, but Alexa had tons of fun playing with her bucket, water, toys and sand. Yay!


Back at the house, we went for a quick dip in the cold pool... Alexa didn't mind, she loved it!


Finally, after another nap, we grabbed the stroller and took off to explore some of the shops that I had run past earlier. I found this cute yellow duck that says (duh!) Duck, NC!


Back at home again, Alexa helped Grandma cook dinner... Yum! Another home-cooked meal!

Click on photos to enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment