Sunday, July 4, 2010

Alexa's visits downtown CHICAGO!

We took Alexa downtown today to meet up with Daddy's friend and his family. Here we are walking through the city and taking the El!


Our destination... Crown Fountain at Millennium Park! It was such a hot day, that we thought the kids would enjoy cooling off. Alexa sure did! She wasn't sure what to think at first, but once she sat down in the water, she loved it! What a great fountain!

Click to enlarge!

2 comments:

  1. What stroller do you have that allows Alexa to face you? Bella is ALWAYS turned around in the stroller looking for me so I thought it might be nice to get one that faces me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's her infant car seat in the snap 'n go. But there ARE strollers where the baby can face you! I wish I had one... Uppa Baby and Bugaboo allow the baby to face either way.

    ReplyDelete