When Alexa's Aunt Missy first gave me these overalls, I have to admit that I looked at them and thought there was no way my teeny tiny baby would every fit them. So I put them away for a time far, far away when she would grow up and be a big girl, big enough to fit the long legs of these pants.
Well, as everyone warned us, time flies. I was going through her bins of clothes this past weekend looking for things she might fit when I came across these. Hmm, I thought, these don't look quite as bit as I remember them... And sure enough, they fit her perfectly! I'll have to get a photo of cousin Samantha in them so we can do a side-by-side. In the meantime, here she is coloring in her new overalls, looking as cute as can be!

No comments:
Post a Comment