Saturday, May 22, 2010

Alexa loves her Mommy and Daddy!

Look at my cute little princess! She is so cute I can't stop hugging her! I also can't decide which picture of us I like more... She's just too stinkin' cute!



In the sunroom, Alexa kept crawling over to her Da-Da. She even grabbed his hand! So cute!



As you can tell from these pictures today, Alexa is already recovered from her fever! It's been gone now for more than 48 hours and she did not take children's Tylonol all day. We still took her in to the doctor this morning to be sure and she was pronounced "on the mend." (And she weighed in at 16 lbs, 1 oz)

We decided to skip swim class so she could keep getting better and instead went for a nice walk along the Capitol Crescent Trail! We then drove out to Virginia to attend a fundraiser event for Aunt Chimmy's Walking with African's Foundation. Alexa danced to African music and charmed the crowd!

When we got home, she played in the sunroom with a new toy microphone. She's like, what on earth am I supposed to DO with this? I can't talk yet, let alone SING!


Oh, here's something I can do with it! I can eat it! Oh, yes, Alexa loves the microphone. She will be a star for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment