Alexa made her third trip to Virginia today to visit her friend Kaitlyn! We walked to Old Town and visited Appleseed, a totally adorable baby and maternity store. I got her some adorable little hair clips! I can't wait to try them on her!
Unfortunately, it started raining and so we had to head back. But we had a nice lunch and visit. And I got to give Kaitlyn a bottle! She was a little darling and drank it right down, after a little coaxing. Here are the adorable little babies asleep in their matching car seats...

Kaitlyn is 5 weeks today and Alexa is 12 weeks today. Hard to believe that Alexa used to be that small!
In other news, as of today, Alexa now has a college savings plan! Her daddy set up a 529 account. Let us know if anyone wants to contribute!
No comments:
Post a Comment