Friday, October 23, 2009

My Birthday! What a day...


What an amazing birthday... I woke up and looked at my gorgeous baby daughter and knew it would be a great day. I mean, how can it get any better? Really?

Click HERE to watch a video of the Cutest. Baby. Ever.

After playing with Alexa, we loaded up the car and headed downtown...

I had signed up for a class at The Breastfeeding Center to learn how to wear different baby slings and wraps. The class was great! I met a lot of other moms and babies and learned how to wear different kinds of baby slings and carriers.

I tried on the Moby and Maya wrap and loved them! I ordered a plain black Moby sling but absolutely fell in love with this gorgeous purple one! I also want to get a Maya sling at some point... I love the stylish ring and the tail can be used to cover yourself while breast feeding! I also like the Ergo baby carrier and think we might want to try that one later on when Alexa gets a little bigger.

After the class, we went to lunch in our old neighborhood. Here is Daddy and Alexa in front of our old condo!


Daddy's gift to me was a beautiful Kate Spade diaper bag and lunch at one of our favorite places. Alexa's gift to me was that she slept through lunch so Momma could enjoy a nice glass of wine! After lunch, we went to get gelato. That's when Alexa decided to wake up!


What a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment